How-to Do a SWOT Analysis for Your Advancement Database:
Prioritizing Quality & Accuracy in the Age of Big Data
Complimentary Live Zoom webinar with dedicated Q&A
May 12th, 11:00AM-12:00PM CT
Space is limited. Reserve your spot here.
In 2021, more data is produced, stored, and shared than ever before—what should you do with it? How do you cut through the noise? Every higher education and nonprofit organization’s advancement database has its Strengths and Weaknesses, as well as internal and external Opportunities and Threats. In this webinar, our panelists will discuss how your organization can perform a SWOT analysis on your database and how to take action.
We’ll also discuss how you can find new opportunities to identify, prioritize, and engage your constituents using the best data available. On the flip side, good database management requires navigating the proliferation of data privacy and security laws and regulations.
Topics we’ll cover include the ins and outs of fill rates, confidence levels, identity resolution and data matching, scoring, and segmentation. This webinar will include a dedicated time for Q&A, so bring your toughest questions!
Participants will learn how to…
- Perform a thorough SWOT analysis on their database
- Address common data problems in advancement (including testing data and data matching)
- Build better data hygiene and confidence
- Identify new fundraising opportunities through better data
- Bob Fealy, ALUMinate President and Co-founder (moderator)
- Rishika Kondaveeti, ALUMinate Director of Data Analytics
- Joseph Pauwels, Ohio State University, Assistant Vice President of Advancement Services
- Samantha Ford, The Morton Arboretum, Manager of Development Operations
We are a proud sponsor of